Tuesday, October 9, 2007

i am beautiful.

yes i am beautiful.

i will put it in mathematical terms coz im smart too =)

Katt - braces + red hair = beautiful

my braces were removed today..and it feels ever so weird..
after i finish eating my meals i feel the need to check if anything is stuck on my braces...and wen my tongue moves around to check...there really is no braces there..so its just slimy ahhaha!
getting the braces off kidna hurt...well not physically hurt but grosse hurt...
especially wen they were polishing my teeth etc...my teeth were like..ARGHHHHH
then the molds for the retainers..i gagged so much coz the lady kept shoving the paste thing into my mouth deeper and deeper...i felt like saying "LADY MY MOUTH AIN'T THAT BIG!!!"
but she was nice so i refrained myself...

i will cam whore and upload another day ;)

need to do beloved ipe now.
yes i *heart* ipe
coughs *not* coughs

No comments: