Monday, August 11, 2008

BAD LUCK SATURDAY!

on sat i ran into so much bad luck!

*PARKING FINE: i got my first parking fine!
i parked outside my sis's apartment and came down to find a tix on my windscreen!
apparently its NOT FREE parking on weekends until afta 12pm! I NEVER KNEW THAT! and i've gotten away with it like pretty much everytime! I GOT FINED AT 11.23am as well...so close -.-
its better than a speeding fine right??!!
*PAY PARK: i had to pay park at work today! all the times i've parked there was never a conceige guy there to charge me so GAHHH!!!
*NO PARKING: i paid park and no parking on bottom floor near hte lobby where i ALWAYS find parking! so i had to drive all the way up to the top (ie roof) and WALK ALL THE WAY DOWN!!!
*SPILT BBT: i spilt bubbletea in the car
*BROKE NECKLACE: i somehow broke my necklace!
*DEMANDING GUESTS: the tables i had to wait on were SUPER demanding and i was constantly running around! in the first 10mins i had to run around finding a baby chair!!!
really annoying >.<
*SPILT A JUG OF WATER: i thort i could place it on the baby chair whilst i was holding something else but apparently the table on the baby chair couldn't handle the weight and snapped off spilling the jug of water everywhere...

more bad luck but i really CBB listin it all coz its all so depressing =(

i hope for a better day =)

xoxox

No comments: