Thursday, December 4, 2008

POPPED TYRE!

yesterday i popped my car tyre...

it was very scary =(

how did i do it??!!
i turned a corner and drove over this kerb LOL and somehow popped my car tyre lol
the car jus slowed down and then it jus sounded and felt really funny...
and this was on the causeway...thank goodness it was late at nite so traffic wasn't bad...

sighhh

bad luckness...and i came home to find my shelf had fallen down ...
i blame heavy uni books...one of hte bolts came out..and that particular shelf layer (wateva u want to call it) tipped over...and so did my uni books and papers etc etc...
and coz i dont file things properly..there were papers everywhere...
i cbb cleaning it up so ive jus kinda piled everything up...
once again taht jus adds to the mess in my room -.-

i cbb bloggin about my bad luck...lol

xoxox

No comments: