Thursday, March 27, 2008

FASHION-VICTIM


since i cannot be bothered studying atm...i thort i'd add an extra blog entry =D jus for my fans =D

a foto i came across that was taken last year....
wat i was wearing:
PURPLE STOCKINGS
YELLOW SHORTS
RED LONG SLEEVED V-NECK SHIRT underneath a
RAINBOW HEART SHORT-SLEEVED HOODIE with TEEL LINING =S

dun't ask wat i was thinking back then...but apparently this was all in..according to myself coz i was the only one wearing it around uni....SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the sad thing is, i'd probs end up wearing them purple stockings agen...they kinda look kool LOL
i hav a sesame street belt too =D its so colourful that looking at it makes me happy!
it doens't relaly go with anything unless i wear shorts + an elmo shirt or soemthing..but then ppl will think im like 12 years old >.< year ="D">
im so bored that im goin thru my fotos on my hardrive..and i came across my old fotos....
i think im AGING =( I LOOKED SO YOUNG BACK THEN...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I WANT TO BE FOREVER YOUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

(i refuse to cry 1000L of tears as well =P)

Above: from my 16th b'day party

Above: the girls! L to R: Clare, me, erin + mel! i really miss them =(
[EDIT: quote from sago: "you look like you could do calculus" hahaha omg i looked so young..i miss my natural black viet hair!!!!!! ]

Above: my bestest bud of all time throughout highskool, KATE BROWN =) miss you!!! we're gonna catch up nex w/e i think =D (notice how asian i look lol)

Above: the gang! my fwends during highskool! this was at sean's house! the guy taht is standing behind me! it was his b'day...i can't rememba wat year this was..but im guessing 10...
his mum bort us bubbles so we cud blow them and take fotos so there wud be this bubbly effect =)
the boys' mums were so cute! at all the parties that the boys had, their mums wud google party games for us to play =) hahahaha!!!

Above: lol everyone ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!!! so much fun =)

anyway thats enough emo-thinking/ goin back to the past etc....

back to the future: i LOVE uni S2

No comments: