Thursday, September 27, 2007

FINITO!

11.19am: "YES!" simon has finished his aim hahahahah! THATS A WORLD FIRST!

yes i have finisihed my aim for this week as well (as the blog title suggests)
thanks to andrew, lionel, pj and paul for helping me =) hehehheeh

anyway aim is such a bother to do..its always a rush to do for me on wed (if i cbb) otherwise THURSDAY on the day its due!

so my aim is complete..and i felt like updating my blog =) for those blog fans of mine!
yes i will be signing autographs at a later stage =)
whilst im on this topic..i am EXTREMELY DISGUSTED ON THOSE WHO DO NOT UPDATE THEIR BLOG!!! SHAME!
i will be nice and not mention any names **COUGHS PJ...**COUGHS SIMON...**COUGHS**
and i will congratulate those who update their blogs regularly! and yes i will mention their names DOM! and lionel! keep blogging guys! =)
KEEP THE BLOGGIN SPIRIT ALIVE!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

kk i'll stop raging..AGEN...my blogs are all rage-related =) hahah ..no i do not have rage issues and i do not need to go to anger management classes ..i am perfectly sane and happy =)
see smiling



heaps pro pic =) im so pro LAH!

2 comments:

sourlemong said...

LOLLLLL, do u only blog at uni? :P

happy weekend! ^^

Freddy金榮 said...

lol... sif not mention me.. \\wrist