Tuesday, September 25, 2007

GENG1002

I HATE THIS UNIT! (please dun't hurt me lionel =P)

well more specifically: I HATE DIODES! i have no idea or clue about this topic. Don't even know wat to do when i see a question...not even a vague idea =/ so bad..and we hav a test cuming up on the 9th OCT! which is the same day as my braces getting removed. If the braces removal process takes longer than 1.5hrs, im gonna ask to delay the test =) hahaha! I dunt think i'll make it in time and im not delaying the day im getting my braces taken off...i've waited for this moment for SUPER LONG!!!

anyway im downloading ilectures for this diodes unit and hopefully learn something for the test =P
there's about 10 i think..so 10hrs..-.- im so screwed..shud've jus payed attention in the first place but i can never copy down the notes in time or know wat's goin on in the lectures. Too many distractions =P yeah tahts rite ..DS + tetris = no work dune =D
though i hav been cutting back on DS time lately which is relaly good =D

reading hte C bk and lovin' it!

I HATE LIFE: // wrists
why?
-IPE Tutorial tm
-have to write IPE journal
-need to double check my ipe report
...yes its all IPE IPE IPE
//wrist agen
-AIM...ZOMG I HATE THAT..SUCH A BURDEN!!!!

anyway i'll stop being emo and get sum work done becoz i need to sleep at a decent time tonite!
xoxoxox

ps i'll try and make it to maths tm..probs wil go tm..im feeling up to it =) only missed maths today becoz i went back to sleep agen afta turning the alarm off..my body subconsciously did taht tooo! hahaha! without my brain saying "DUNT!!!!!!"

No comments: