Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CIAO ITALIA!


i went to an italian restaurant today on mill pt road - CIAO ITALIA!
small restaurant VERY PACKED but cozy =)

i picked yuvina up =) and lionel BUT lionel drove us there...YES I TRUST LIONEL WITH MY CAR =) (gee the things i do for u lionel - hahaha but i trust ur driving more than mine!)

Above: Yuvina & myself camwhoring at lionel's =)

anyway we managed to find our way there =)
and i helped =) LOL kinda...i can't read a road directory but i got us to como =) lol YEY! LOL
who came? yuvina, uncao, sago, amelia & hang (COOLEST FRESHERS EVA!), belle, cheryl (realy like that name), kae & myself oh and lionel (-.- nearly 4got HAHAHA =P)

anyway we waited outside of the restaurant for like 1 hr -.- and then even more for food..but SERVINGS WERE HUGE! so we pretty much had to doggy bag everything!

whilst we were waiting outside for a table we camwhored (obviously coz i was there =P) :

Above: Yuvina & myself (yey we finally hav some fotos together!)

Above: MSU 4EVA!

Above: SMILE!

Above: PRETTY PRETTY BELLE, CHERYL & KAE!

Above: the beautiful & SINGLE freshers : Hang & Amelia (she has the same taste as me! we hav the same hat =) UR AEWSOME! )

Above: camwhoring...

i took fotos of the food (BUT I LOST HALF MY FREAKING FOTOS ON MY FONE! DUNO HOW **CRIES** STUPID FONE!!! **RAGE** )
**cries 1000L of tears**


Above: concentration i am showing in reading the menu! LOL LOOK AT UNCAO & SAGO!

Above: PIZZAAAAAAA!!

Above: PIZAAAAA!!!

Above: CHILLI MUSCLES!

Above: PASTA!

Above: more PASTA!

Above: ....and more PASTA!

Above: getting sick of PASTA! LOL!

Above: PIZZA CHEERS!!

Above: umm... no comment

Above: SAILOR SAGO! AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!

Above: SAGO, MY CAMWHORE!

Above: me b4 goin to the toilet LOL

Above: I LOVE LEMON LIME BITTERS =)

Above: why is lionel so mean to me =(
**cries 1000L of tears**

Above: lionel falling asleep - lets hope there was no alcohol in the drinks! LOL

Above: LOOK ABOVE! ITS THE ROOF!!!

Above: SO PRETTY! hmm lionel is trying out the "hardcore" pose
DUDE U WILL NEVER BE A HARDCORE GANGSTER AZN! ur too nice for that LOL u have a good little boy face!

Above: yuvina and myself!

Above: why smile wen u can wink and do retarded expressions! LOL


anyway the food was nice =) and i popped my mussel virginity! ie i ate mussels for the first time! LOL its alrite but i dunt think i cud eat bulk of it >.<
Above: the mussel i ate... =)

OOOooOOO and we camwhored HEAPS =) WOOP DEE DOO!!
we decided to head off to myaree (did i spell that rite?) for BBT! my first time there!
i called buzz up and the phone convo went something like this:
me: "hey want to come to myaree for bbt? we're gonan come and pick u up okay?"
Buzz: "who's this?"
me: "oh its katt, im with lionel etc but come yeah?"
Buzz: "i hav to do a report.."
me: "oh talk to lionel"
**hands fone ova to lionel**
**lionel talks to buzz**
Lionel: "he's not coming."
LOL!!!! i think i scared the poor guy =( soweeeeeeeee!!!

anyway lionel drove us there and we had bbt =)
SCARLET JOINED US!! YEY! so did simon, jun & NJ!
its actually quite nice and tehre i saw ipoh restaurant (jasmine's) and its pretty!

so yeah that was my nite =) i feel so happy happy happy now =)

asia back 2 basics tm nite -.-
it better be good...

1 comment:

Jovina said...

I bet u brian thinks ur crazy!!!haha