Sunday, April 20, 2008

MSU RIVER CRUISE PICS!

For some reason uploading of fotos was quite fast today so i uploaded HEAPS! enjoy!

Above: this was towards the end of the nite - no comment LOL

Above: groupie!


Above: Jonni posing with my sailor hat - i think im gonan cry LOL


Above: me trying to flex with the boys - gerald looks disgusted in the lack of muscles that i have!

Above: me flexing again -.-

Above: MSU!!!!!!!!!!

Above: me caught drinking =O

Above: gerald and myself! with the wind factor HAHAHA!

Above: aww this is my fav foto =) i look so pretty LOL

Above: besides gerald and nat i hav no idea who the other randoms are - a photo is a photo rite?

Above: Sago, Nat & myself!

Above: i will always be in teh light =) HAHAHA!

Above: wOOO!!!!

Above: ME, Shaun, Nat & Jimmy!

Above: don't know wats on my mind or wat im thinking of LOL

Above: Nat & myself at the end of the nite!

Above: AFTA SHOT!

Above: COMMITEE FOTO!!!

Above: Me, Nat & shaun b4 boarding the boat (yes the fotos are in a bad order but i cbb fixing!)

Above: Kae, myself & Nat

Above: ME & MY HOPPA!

Above: no idea wat audrey is hiding or laughign about LOL

Above: Audrey, Jimmy, Nat & myself!

Above: the girls

Above: SCARLET!! SO PRETTY LAH!!!

ABove: i look so out of it LOL

Above: SEXY

Above: i dont' rememba taking this foto!

Above: the msu 2nd year crew! +Hoppa in the background!

Above: MSU!

Above: i can do the kangaroo paw! LOL

Above: singapore...GRRRRR

Above: aww scarlet is so cute!

Above: look at my cool hand pose LOL

Above: WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

yes RIVERCRUISE WENT OFF! and even tho i didn't bring a camera...fotos are plastered all ova facebk =) and im in most of them =) wenever there was a camera flash - i was there and ready to jump in! HAHAHAHA!

im surprised how i don't have any asian flush =) and im more asian than Ange! WOOT!!! loves my genes! =) i love you mommy & daddy =) u hav the best genes! =) LOL <3

No comments: