Tuesday, April 29, 2008

RAGE PART 3

yes i am still raging.....

today i found out that I HAVE ANOTHER LAB DUE TM! at 12pm
for data structures but thats okay...coz i kinda like that unit so i kinda know wat im doin so im not raging too much about that...

HOWEVER!

I AM RAGING ABOUT THE WORK LOAD I HAV TO GET THRU AND THE FACT THAT IF PPL CAN HELP U OUT WITH THE LOAD..THEY DUN'T CARE!
they only CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES! yes i am referring to SELFISH ppl and u know who are u!
tomolo i have:
1. WEB TECH midsem (im feeling okay abouts this! i hav a good 2/3 hrs to study for this b4 the midsem so hopefully it shud be alrite! i did the sample test and found it okay =D )
2. QueueCharCyclic lab for data structures due! but i've dune the bulk of it! i hav 2 errors, jus need to fix, compile and hand in...HOPEFULLY **FINGERS CROSSED** that all the coding is correct! >.< i mite hav to call around for help hey! EEK!
3. MATHS ASSIGNMENT - yep i had to go to esgr today becoz certain ppl had too much work to do....WELL FREAKING PULL UR WEIGHT IN AND HELP EACH OTHER OUT! I HAV SO MUCH FREAKING STUFF DUE TOMOLO THAT I CUD DO WITH THE HELP!
don't freaking say u'll help AFTER, AT THE TIME WHERE U'D KNOW I'D ALREADY BE AT ESGR...saying that u'd help does not count UNTIL U ACTUALLY FREAKING DO IT!
IT SHOULDN'T EVEN HAV TO BE A CHORE!
i hav so much fun wen im at esgr doin 2040!
yes i know it sounds sad but esgr jus makes 2040 more enjoyable to do =)
4. calmaeth - i'll get to it!
5. elec2304 - totally up to date with this unit =) LOVES IT!

can't wait til tomolo is ova..... most of the workload will be complete!

will i ever get thru this week?! i freaking hope so >.< **SIGHS**

ps i know "tomolo" is probs pissing u off as u read but its my NEW WORD SO FREAKING DEAL WITH IT IF U WANT TO CONTINUE READING MY BLOG! LOL

xoxox (is back!)
[im feeling slightly unraged]

OOO i forgot to add: today amelia, hang & myself all wore our kool hats! <3

can't add the fotos jus yet coz im using my laptop to blog and none of my mobile programs are installed on the laptop! hence i cannot connect to upload =( please dun't hate me!

amelia practically has hte same wardrobe as me >.< we hav so many items of clothing, hats & shoes that are hte same..without even meaning to..we haven't even been out shopping together yet LOL! weird hey??!!

and yuvina bort the same pair of shoes as me today! i think subconsciously ppl jus want to look and be like me coz im AEWSOME! LOL =) i hav EXCELLENT dress sense =)

until nex time!

2 comments:

Jovina said...

OMG same shoes!! WICKEDDD
Nahh i think its more like u wanna copy me! i saw those shoes first!! Haha

I will bring some cookies for u this arvo :) take it easy!!

love love love love u longg time bro

sourlemong said...

:O WHERES MY COOKIES HUH?

haha tomolo sounds fob if u say it out loud :P

hope everythings all good now that its all over :)