Monday, April 21, 2008

shuffling

Since i was tagged from lionel's blog - I HAD TO FREAKING GET OFF MY ASS TO FIND MY itouch (LOL) IN MY BAG! gee the things i do for a blogpost!


1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make any sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?

Trouble - Coldplay
I guess i will be in trouble if i don't start studying for my Webtech midsem soon....
its like nex tues! SO SCREWED...FREAKING HATE THAT UNIT **RAGE**

Will you get far in life?
(insert korean characters) - Brian from Fly to the Sky
Seeing as though im not korean and cannot read/understand korean i'll take the answer of this qn to mean that i will never understand or know how far i will get in life! =) (im so smart! LOL)

How do your friends see you?
Radar - Britney Spears
gosh i hope this doesn't mean that wen im walking towards ppl, a radar goes off warning everyone that kathee is approaching =( i better not be a FKING BRIAN!!!!!

Will you get married?
Hip Hip Hooray - Sneaky Sound System
Hip Hip Hooray! i will get married! see u at the wedding! =P

What is your best friend's theme song?
My Child - (insert korean characters)
does this mean i'll have my best friend's child?? WAT THE F**K!

What is the story of your life?
Things i don't understand - Coldplay
lol okay...true..i dont' understand my life and wat im sposed to do!

What was high school life like?
Luz Control - Se7en (Ft Wheesung, Lexy)
LOL i wasn't that wild in highskool that i lost control.... lol

How can you get ahead in life?
Listen to your heart - (insert korean or chinese characters but im sure F4 sings this!)
i will listen to my heart to get ahead in life...man i sound so spiritual....

What is the best thing about your friends?
Pictures - Sneaky Sound System
Best thing?! they CAMWHORE AND TAKE PICTURES WITH ME!!! LOL!

What's in store for this weekend?
Speechless - Clazziquai
OOooOO im gonna do soemthing that leaves me speechless...HAHAH I DID SOMETHING LAST weekend that left me speechless! **covers mouth**

Describe your grandparents.
Not falling apart - Maroon5
i take it that this means that my grandparents are not falling apart and are strong and healthy! =) WOOP WOOP!

How's your life going?
Headlights on Dark Roads - Snow Patrol
LOL i guess it means i can drive at nite now?? LOL i dun't know... or that im driving towards the light!!!!!!!

What song will they play at your funeral?
Get up and Dance - Se7en
OMG I HOPE THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT PPL WIL BE CELEBRATING THAT IM NO LONGER ON THE EARTH!!! **DON'T GET UP AND DANCE!!!!**

How the world sees you?
Miniature Christmas Tree - Daphne Loves Derby
well i guess i am "miniature" ...but xmas tree? i guess the chisholm uniform was xmas tree-like...LOL BUT WAT THE??!!!

Do people secretly lust after you?
Summer wind - Michael Buble
SUMMER IT IS! LOL! =O

How can you make yourself happy?
Luv again - Tim
NO COMMENT LOL

What should you do with your life?
I do - Bi (Rain)
get married??!!! TO RAIN?? "I DO!!!" LOL

Will you ever have children?

2gether 4ever - Shinhwa
i guess this means that i'll get married and be 2gether 4ever with my hubby with kids =) YEY! fairytale ending for kathee =)

What song would you strip to?
Because you loved me - Celine Dion
i really like this song but its not really a stripping song..its not fast enough...more of a slow dance song...

What does your mom think of you?
Hot - Avril Lavigne
lol yes my mummy thinks im pretty =)

What is your deep dark secret?
Prayers - Clazziquai
lol yes i am a witch in disguise and will CURSE U with my made up prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
I know - Se7en
They'll know my secret?!!!!

What is your personality like?

Sunshine - Clazziquai
Yes i bring sunshine to your life =)

What song will be played at your wedding?
I've got the world on a string - Michael Buble
LOL dance with me??!!

well there goes the random shuffling on my ipod!
i tag whoever is bored enough to do this =P LOL


didn't do anything constructive today...BOOO =(
mainly coz i stayed up til 5am last nite watching a korean drama & crying about the world...why are all guys in movies so perfect and jerks in life?
well as lionel sed "thats why its called a movie" ...well thats WHY ITS CALLED Life! BLAH! =(
HAHAHA! hmm i wore my cookie monster tee-shirt today..and it felt great..and i carried my elmo bag..lol ppl must've thort i was like a primary skool kid...sigh... i should've worn my elmo belt TOO! LOL!

i should study for webtech in a sec...

but CIAO ITALIA TOMOLO! YEY! can't wait!

til the nex post!
xoxox



1 comment:

Jovina said...

haha i wouldnt mind getting married to RAIN! ahaha I do!!

mine turns out so weird...it was like describe your grandparents...the song that came out was: Black Fingernails Red Wine- Eskimo Joe! SIF MY GRANDPARENTS PAINTS THEIR NAILS BLACK! SIF!

xoxo