Wednesday, May 21, 2008

pure laziness!

i took a day off from uni today =)

it FELT GREAT!
whilst my alarm was going off at 6.30am...i quickly justified in my head that i had no classes worth wakin up to today! LOL! so i jus turned off my alarm and kept sleeping =) YEY!

wat made me even more happy was that at lunchtime (YES I WAS STILL IN BED!) so many ppl msged me to join them for lunch! LOL I FEEL SO LOVED! YEY!!!
and my dad bort me subway for lunch which meant i DIDNOT hav to spend money buying any or WASTE ANY ENERGY making it =) WOOT FOR ME AGAIN! LOL

so after lunch i watched a few episodes of friends and decided to go back to bed and nap again =)
i pretty much wasted a whole day SLEEPING again! i should've learnt my lesson from saturday LOL ah well!

im up now...feeling FULLY ENERGISED FROM ALL THAT LAZING AROUND AND SLEEP BUT NOW IM CRAVING FOR CUPCAKES!!!!
i want CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!

xoxox

1 comment:

Jovina said...

That cupcakes looks soo damn good!
yahhh get up u lazy pig :P