Friday, May 2, 2008

the things i love!

seeing as tho yuvina blogged a nice poem ..i thort i'd steal a bit of inspiration and blog about the things i love!

PANDAS!!! ever since my project on pandas in year 3...ive loved them ever since...
i rememba the teacher was leaving..and i decided to write a project (VOLUNTARILY) for her to read LOL omg i was such a nerd...i thort that was the best gift at the time.... >.< BLUE's CLUES!
i really loved this tv show! esp the host...STEVE =) but i think he died...
rememba MR Salt & Mrs Pepper??

SNOOPY! I LOVE SNOOPY!!
MILK! i love any sorta milk related thing like normal milk, tea, soya bean milk, condensed milk, BUBBLE TEA!....i used to always have to have a bottle of milk beside by bed in case i wake up in the middle of the nite lol i wud drink the milk to make me go back to sleep again....LONG STORY....


SCONES! my latest addiction... LOL
i really feel like one right now **cries 1000L of tears**

SHOPPING!!! i havent been shopping in awhile and i REALLY REALLY miss it =(
i guess clothes, shoes, bags & accessories all go under this category!
MICHAEL BUBLE! **sigh** i missed tix for the concert **cries 1000L of tears**

my MAC book and itouch =) i can't live without now...

STATIONARY! i hav this obsession with nice stationary...i used to buy heaps of nice diaries and stuff and jus keep them there and NEVER use them >.<>.<

DESSSSSERT!!! YUMMM!! MAKE ME FAT!!!! LOL!
i guess in this dessert category i shall include: kinder chocolate - bueno in particular!, CHEESECAKE!! GIMME CHEESECAKE FOR MY b'day!, oreos, ice-cream, waffles....my mouth is watering i think i shall stop....

KAROKE! lol its fun =) and i can drink bubble tea at the same...omg i sound so FOB AND ASIAN! WHAT HAVE U TURNED ME INTO??!!
( i cannot be bothered googling and uploading a picture for this!)

CAMWHORING!!!! i like taking fotos and being in fotos...i can't help it! LOL!

FACEBOOK! it keeps me connected to the world LOL i don't think my network wud be as big if it weren't for facebook and myspace! (myspace is jus crap now!)

MY BED!! i always feel so safe and warm in it! =)

FOLDING PAPER! i love origami! i've folded jars and jars of cranes...and stawberries!! they look so kool! (SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO FOLD STARS!!! I FAIL STILL..AND I BORT SO MUCH STAR PAPER FROM VN TO FOLD!!!)

TRAVELLING! i love travelling but i don't have enough money to go everywhere!!

Hi-5s! i love to hi-5 ppl ...............LOL

LUCKY! my dog..even tho he hates me ..and my parents probs love hte dog more....i still love this dog! he's so cute and u simply can't hate him! =)

(above: lucky as a puppy)

(above: lucky loves to sleep on chairs! he doesn't use his kennel in which my sis and i painted blue and stuck ladybirds and stuff on it to decorate....he only sleeps in the kennel wen its raining...aww so cute and he pops his head out every now and then to hear noises LOL
my mum thinks its cute wen lucky sleeps on his back and not curl up into a little fur ball! LOL)

(above: lucky's chair in the house! wenever he runs into the house, he always finds a chair to sit on! he doesn't sit on the dirty floor! he's very hygenic! LOL esp with food...it has to be in his eating bowl or placed on paper..he doesn't eat food tats on the ground LOL)

FRIENDS & FAMILY ....can't forget these ppl!
i love you all =) even tho u guys piss me off and make me rage...lol i can always find someone to rage at... =) and u guys wont care...least i freaking hope so =P

i have alot of other "lovers" but i cbb bloggin anymore..i freaking feel tired..and SIF STAY UP SO LATE AND BLOG FOR PPL TO READ! lol i need my sleep! LOL
OMG i refuse to rage LOL sorry i didn't mean to rage at my readers...please keep reading my blog! LOL (i want to increase my site count LOL)

xoxox

6 comments:

Jovina said...

haha i wrote the poem :) i felt like a creativity burst last night :D

omg deserts :) YUM YUM YUM
Shopping, scones, deserts :) I LOVE U FOR THAT!! haha oh and bubble tea. im getting one today after work :P

mattypoo said...

Wow... sooo many things you love o.O

Anonymous said...

i can teach u how to fold stars and roses =O
=)~~
love love meee

lamomok said...

it's stationEry... stationAry means stagnant...

saygoe said...

what lionel said.

gosh what a loser!

Katt said...

FREAKING !@#$!$!!!!!!!!!!
i know its wrong...i jus cbb editting!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!