Saturday, May 24, 2008

RAIN

not the korean singer/actor/dancer/model/ wateva else he does... but literally RAIN!

its fully pouring atm =(
i actually opened my bedroom window so i could hear the sound of it =) lol its actually quite refreshing!
..and i guess WINTER IS FINALLY COMING!
which means hello to thick jackets, scarves, boots, gloves....YEY!!!

i don't think i have enough clothes for winter yet..sigh... SHOPPING IT IS! which reminds me i havent' been shopping in a looong time! like literally walk into a shop and buy something...

grey's anatomy finale is downloading! WOOT! can't wait to watch =)

anyway back to studies!

xoxox

3 comments:

sourlemong said...

it was sunny over my house. maybe over my house only :P

Jovina said...

its POURING RAIN :(

Yayyy lets go shopping :D :D

Katt said...

lol scarlet..
hey it cud be like only my house with the rain cloud..and ur house with the sun! WHY WHY??!!!